1. Place in a plastic bag and squeeze out all of the air.
2. Place in a second bag and repeat as in step 1.
3. Place in a third bag and again squeeze out all of the
air then freeze solid.
4. Wrap in several layers of newspaper to insulate then place in a cardboard box and pack loose newspaper or packing
foam to take up air space.
5. Complete a Texas Wildlife Resource Document on all birds and if your trophy is a migratory bird complete a Federal Migratory Bird Tag. No trophy will be accepted without these documents,
NO EXCEPTION! IT’S THE LAW!
Always ship by UPS never US Postal.
Always ship on a Monday second day air to insure your trophy doesn’t sit in a ware house spoiling over the weekend. NEVER SHIP BEFORE A HOLIDAY!
(832) 860 - 9887
WALLER, TEXAS 77484
I WOULD BE HAPPY TO MAIL YOU THESE DOCUMENTS, JUST ASK!
CLICK ON THE ICON TO TAKE YOU TO A PRINTABLE VERSION!
FEDERAL MIGRATORY BIRD TAG